Yes Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India. The bank provides the facility to check account balance via missed call and SMS. You can get information about your bank account just by dialling number from your phone and the details regarding your Yes Bank Account will be sent via SMS. Here are the steps to check yes bank account through missed call
If there is no internet connectivity and we are in need to know the account balance then we don’t left with a solution. People living in rural areas where there is not reach of internet can use the missed call facility to check account balance in Yes Bank and other enquiry through SMS. Check out the steps given here.
Yes Bank Account Balance Check By Missed Call
In order to check balance, you first need to register for missed call facility.
- Now type the message as YESREG<Customer ID>. The customer ID is given on the passbook of Yes Bank Account
- Send the Message to +91-9840909000.
- The message should be sent from the registered mobile number linked to your Bank Account
- Now to know your balance call at 09223920000 from registered mobile and the balance will be sent as SMS on your mobile number
- To get mini-statement call on 09223921111 and the mini statement will be mailed to you
Yes Bank Balance Enquiry SMS
To register for SMS services first register for the service
- Check Balance: Send SMS as YESBAL <Customer ID> to +91-9840909000.
- Mini Statement: To get mini statement type YESTXN <Customer ID> to +91-9840909000.
- The mini statement and balance details will be sent to your registered mobile number
You can also enquire balance using USSD Code by dialling *99# code. Follow the next instructions and enter last 4 digits of your account balance. If you face any problem then you can call Yes Bank toll free number at 1800 2000 and resolve your problem.