www.ibps.in – Download IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card for Prelim Exam
21st September 2017 | Category: Banking Jobs
IBPS PO Admit 2017 for Preliminary Examination had been released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Students can download IBPS PO 2017 hall ticket from www.ibps.in website. Refer this article to know how you can download the prelim admit card from ibps official website.
IBPS conducts two examinations for the selection of candidates as Probationary Officers. The first exam is called as PO Prelim and the second one is PO Mains .Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary exam will be called for the Main examination and those who qualify the main examination will be called for interview.
Steps to Check and Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
To download the PO Prelims admit card 2017, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in
- Click on IBPS PO 2017 link
- You will see top most notification as Download IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card
- Click on that link
- Enter registration number or roll number and password or date of birth
- Submit the details
- The online copy of admit card will appear pon your screen
- Press Ctrl+P
- Click on Browse button to select the location where you want to save the file
- Give this file a name
That’s it. The admit card have been saved on your system and is ready be printed. You can now send this file to a pen drive and get a print out of same.
Once you get the admit card, you will get to know about the date of examination, venue of examination center, time of reporting, and general instructions to follow while attending the exam. Make sure you reach the centre before half an hour, else you may not be allowed to sit for the examination.