Banks now provide various means for account balance enquiry. Union Bank of India Missed Call number is the instant method to check account balance. Customers can check their account balance any time, anywhere, free of cost, without any need of internet using missed call number in Union Bank Of India. Check out the UBI toll free number, missed call number to check account balance here.
Mobile banking is a popular method to check account balance but it requires smart phone and access to internet. Union bank of India phone banking requires only registered mobile number and it works for featured phones. Thus missed call banking in Union bank of India is a great service for rural customers and individuals living in remote areas
Union Bank Of India Account Balance Check Number
Check out the steps to know account balance in Union Bank of India
- You should have registered mobile number that is linked with bank account
- Dial the Union Bank of India missed call number at 09223008586
- End the call after few rings
- You will receive message on mobile number of updated balance in your account
UBI SMS Banking
Union bank of India also provides it’s customers SMS facility for instant account information. Send the SMS code to designated number and get details of account
- For Account Balance and SMS Banking: Type UBAL and send to 09223008586
- For Mini Account Statement: Type UMNS to 09223008586
- Once the message is successfully sent you will receive SMS regarding the service you request for
Another method of SMS banking enquiry is the toll free number. Customers can call at Union Bank Of India customer care number 1800222244 or 18002082244. Now verify your identity and ask your query. The agent will inform you about your bank account details and send SMS on your phone. One can also check balance though net-banking, or by visiting Union Bank of India branch.