Providing accessibility of credit cards to all, Standard Chartered Bank Launches Ultimate Card for Rs.5000. With unlimited benefits, rewards points, cash back offers the Ultimate card by SCB is delight for bank customers. Know the SCB Ultimate Card application process, eligibility, fees and processing charges.
To apply for the Ultimate Card by SCB you can visit bank website and fill the form. The process is simpler, fast and easy. If you fulfill the eligibility and other criteria then the SCB Ultimate Card will be issued to you.
SCB Ultimate Credit Card Features
The Standard Chartered Ultimate Card offers following features that are just irresistible:
- Ultimate Rewards: Earn 5 reward points for every Rs.150 spent and the value of 1 reward points accounts to Re.1
- Travel Benefits: Free Lounge Access to 1000 airports across the world with priority pass membership
- Dining Discount: Get 25% discount in top 250 restaurants of India on advance booking
- Sports Benefits: Get access to 20 premier golf courses in India and around 150 across the globe
- Trip Discount: Enjoy Cash back of Rs.10000 through Make My Trip
- Additional discounts and offers include 5% cash back on duty free spends, Travel insurance and 35% discount on rental cars with Avis
Fees Required For SCB Ultimate Card
Customers can get the Standard Chartered Bank Ultimate card at nominal fees of Rs.5000.
|Joining Fees For Supplementary Card||NIL|
|Renewal Fees For Supplementary Card||NIL|
Documents Required For Standard Chartered Ultimate Card
- Identity Proof that could be PAN Card, Voter Card etc
- Address Proof Passport, Driving License or other document having address
- Salary Slip
- Latest IT Returns and Business Continuity proof for self employed
People having a stable monthly income and age between 21 to 65 years are eligible to apply. Applicant should belong credit cards sourcing cities. SCB Ultimate Credit card gives you ultimate experience in shopping, travelling, dining adding additional benefits to your premium life style. You can apply for Ultimate Credit Card at sc.com
To apply online for SCB Ultimate Card, click here