http://www.industries3r.com/albiol/6449 Internet banking has brought up the entire banking facilities to our doorsteps. From funds transfer to online shopping, request for cheque book, ATM and to close any service SBI net-banking allows all. While making transaction online certain particulars are to be followed else it could result in failure. Thus customers can check SBI transaction status using reference number
follow link Sometime it happens that the transaction is successful but we haven’t any notification or the money is deducted from account but not credited to other and the bill is paid online but service is not activated. In such cases it is necessary to check SBI transaction details and how to control them. Below are the steps how to check SBI transaction status online.
Check SBI Transaction Status Online via Net-Banking
source link Generally the fund transfer/ transaction is successful but some time it may interfere due to server problem. Check SBI Transaction Status via given steps
- Visit the official website of SBI internet banking at onlinesbi.com
- Enter your username and password for SBI net-banking
- Click on the login button and open SBI dashboard
- Now go to request and enquiries tab in the menu tab
- A list of options appear click on the more link
- Click on Status Enquiry link from the options displayed on screen
- A new page will open asking for type of transaction status i.e. All transactions, credit transactions and merchant transaction
- Select as per your requirement and enter the start and end date of transaction
- The list of transaction made will appear with reference number
- Click on the reference number to check complete details of transaction
How To Get Viagra Prescription in Tempe Arizona The branch name, debit account number, amount of which transaction is made, transaction date and other details will appear on the screen. Check the details, if the transaction is failed and amount is debited then you can complaint online through grievance cell in SBI.
get link Thus it is very helpful as it keeps all records of transaction made and customers can check it anytime anywhere.