Forgot your Kotak Net Banking Password??? Reset it Online by Physical PIN method. There are 4 methods to Unlock Kotak Mahindra bank online banking login password. Physical PIN is instant way to recover your password. Here CRN number (Customer Relationship Number) is used as an identity and we will discuss about it.
Most Kotak Mahindra Bank customers asks what is CRN well it is a customer ID of you to the bank. You can find customer ID or CRN Kotak Bank credit/debit cards. It is the first 8 digits printed below your name on card.
Generate Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Password
- Go to Kotak Mahindra bank website www.kotak.com
- Under Login section, click on Forgot/Blocked Password
- A new window open, enter User ID or CRN number and click continue
- Now verify your details and choose two options among Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name, Registered Mobile number and E-mail ID. It is better to select one option as mobile number to receive OTP.
- Now select method from listed options, click on physical PIN and continue
- Under physical PIN, select the sub-option Generate one time password (OTP)
- You will receive OTP on registered mobile number and email ID, enter the OTP
- Now enter the six character password twice which you want to set. Kotak bank will send combine other automated six characters and you will get 12 characters password on mobile number.
- Now login to Kotak net banking with CRN number and 12 characters password received on mobile number and password
- You will be prompted to set new password. Enter the final password which will be used for login in future.
- Your Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Password will be successfully set.
Other alternatives offered by Kotak bank to reset password are: Debit Card, Credit card and Secret questions. However if the cards are not available with you then Physical PIN method works out as best. To change or reset your online banking password visit Kotak Mahindra Net Banking Login Page.