There are two methods to do Indian Bank Net Banking Online Registration. They are online and Offline. However to save time and avoid offline cumbersome process, Indian Banking Internet Banking only apply process is much preferred. Today, Net Banking has become a need. Features offer by Indian bank e-banking includes fund transfer, online bill payments, view account summary and much more. It also helps to register for other apps offered by Indian Bank.
Banking Products offered by Indian Bank include personal banking, corporate banking, mobile banking and phone banking. Net Banking covered wide range of services, so we should apply for Indian bank e-banking. The process includes registration and activation for the service. Here we will discuss each step.
How to Start with Indian Bank Net banking Online Registration Process
- Visit the official website of Indian Bank indianbank.in
- Expand the e-channel section and click on Internet Banking link
- The Indian Bank Net banking portal will open
- Click on Register Online link under Personal Link
- Provide your CIF Number or Bank Account number
- Enter Registered Mobile number with the bank and submit
- Follow the next process to complete net banking registration.
Once you get successfully registered you need to activate your Indian Bank Net Banking account. Login with your User ID and Password for first time login and reset your password or PIN. This will activate net banking in Indian bank.
With Net Banking you can apply for home loan, property loan, request for banking services like cheque book, bank statement and other new products like Ind Mobieasy, IndPay, e-Purse, IB Smart Remote and other products. With Corporate Banking companies can pay EPF subscription using Indian Bank Net Banking service.