binäre optionen katis methode ATM’s sometime are not able to dispense money even if the amount is debited from your account. Indian Bank has service to register complaint for ATM withdrawal failure and check complaint status too. It happens when we have completed the transaction, received amount withdrawal message but not get cash from ATM. It mainly occurs due to some network error or machine issue. To get refund of fail transaction we can register complaint in bank.
opcje binarne urząd skarbowy Generally it occurs that we get amount reverted instantly or after few hours in our account after ATM withdrawal failure, but if not we should register complaint. You can file complaint offline by visiting the bank or online through Indian bank official website apps.indianbank.in. But an important thing to be kept in mind is to note ATM ID.
How To Register ATM Failure Complaint in Indian Bank
- Go to Indian Bank Official Website www.indianbank.in
- Now on bottom right corner click on ATM Withdrawal Failure Complaint tab
- Now click on Register Complaint button
- Enter your ATM card No. and then click Get Details button
- Your Bank account details will be displayed with Name and Bank Branch Name
- Click on Proceed and provide necessary details like ATM ID
- Enter ATM Place, Date and Time of transaction, Amount to withdraw and like others
- Submit the complaint and you will get reference number note it for further process
- Bank will process the request and refund in case of amount debited from account
Track Complaint Status
- Click on Complaint Status button next to Register Complaint done earlier
- Enter Your Reference number and click submit
- The status will be displayed including Name, ATM ID, SEQ No. and current status
see So by this method you can register and track status of ATM withdrawal online without visiting the branch. The service is also offered on Indian Bank Mobile banking application IB Customer App or Smart Remote.