Online registration for BOB net banking is quite simple. Using BOBIBANKING service, one can enjoy the facilities of online transactions and view bank account statement while sitting at the comfort of home. There was a time when users had to visit the branch personally for availing bank of baroda internet banking services, but nowadays it can be done online.
BOB Account Holders having Bank of Baroda Debit Card can apply online for internet banking facility. Following are the steps to register for Bank of Baroda Netbanking
Bank of Baroda Internet Banking Online Registration
Follow the steps given below to register online for BOB net banking:
- Go to official website of Bank of Baroda Netbanking at bobibanking.com
- Click on Not Registered (Retail User) Click Here link
- Now enter validation details mentioning your Card Type, Card Number, Expiry date of Card, ATM Pin, and Security Captcha. Press Next in the end.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the next window.
- Complete the third and fourth step by entering User Details and confirming the same.
Once you complete these 5 steps, a unique User ID and Password will be created for your BOB Net Banking Account. You can use these credentials while logging in for the first time on Bank of Baroda Net Banking.
Security Points You Should Keep in Mind
One should be very careful while submitting bank account details online. Cyber attacks like Ransomware are thriving to steal such information and hampering your security. To avoid falling prey to such attacks, follow the security precautions each time you login to BOBIBANKING.
- Always check the address bar of the net banking page properly before you enter your User ID and Password.
- The URL of official websites of banks always start with “https” not “http”.
- Never give your bank account details to any third party websites.
- Do not click on any pop up window asking for personal details and offering some exciting offers in return.
- Do not open any web content that looks suspicious.
- Account summary: BOB net banking online services allows you view Account summary of all operative, deposit and loan accounts.
- Multiple Accounts Management: Managing multiple accounts and accessing related information becomes super easy. All this can be done using a single user ID
- Account statements: Get Account statements for Retail and Customers
- Pay school/institutional fees
- Book Rail Ticket – IRCTC
- View all trade finance related facilities availed eg. Export / Import LC, Inland/ Export Bills, Forward Contracts Bank Guarantees, Packing Credit account etc
- Transfer funds immediately or schedule for a future date to self linked and third party
- Use upload facility for single debit-multiple credit, multiple debit-multiple credit and single credit-multiple debit.
- Additionally a Corporate user can Set up multiple workflow of initiators and approvers for transactions and requests
- Pay through Online Tax – Direct and Indirect taxes online such as Excise Duty, Service Tax, Customs Duty, Income Tax etc.
- Pay through Baroda Easy Pay – utility bills like electricity, mobile etc , Donations, Subscription, Travel plan booking online
Hope you find this information useful. In case you have any query, call on Bank of Baroda Customer Care Number or visit the bank personally.