The process of registering online for Punjab National Bank is quite simple. All you need to do is visit the official website of Punjab National Bank i.e. www.netpnb.com and follow simple steps to do PNB Net banking registration online. In 6 steps you can get the internet banking registration done and to learn about those steps, refer the content of this article.
This is a step by step guide on Punjab National Bank internet banking services. The first time users who find difficulty in registering for net banking online, can take help from below guide.
PNB Net Banking Online Registration on netpnb.com
- Go to official website of PNB at www.netpnb.com
- Click on Retail User icon
- Click on New User link
- Enter your Punjab National Bank account number
- Select the type of registration from Net Banking, Mobile Banking, and Both options.
- Click on Verify button in the end.
Doing so, PNB internet banking online registration process gets completed. Within 48 hours, this service will be activated for your bank account.
Points to Remember
- PNB Net Banking online registration is applicable to Retail Users having self operated saving and current account only. If a corporate user wish to register for net banking, he/she has to visit the branch for that.
- There are limited attempts that can be made on daily basis.
- Make sure the information you enter during online net banking registration is correct. Any discrepancies found can lead to failure of the session.
- Only the first time users can avail this facility.
For more information, go through the content of main website at www.netpnb.com or visit the Punjab National Bank branch personally. You can also speak to PNB Customer Care at 1800 180 2222.