Among the various methods for online money transfer, one of the best methods to send money offline is PNB ATM to ATM transaction. Punjab National Bank customers can transfer funds from one account to other account using PNB ATM. Without any need of internet-banking, mobile banking you can transfer money from PNB ATM to other ATM easily in simple steps
Customers can also send money using USSD mobile code, but there is limit of Rs.5000 on single day. If individual does not have net-banking account, then the only method left is PNB ATM money transfer. Here are the steps by which you can transfer money from PNB ATM to other PNB bank account.
PNB Money Transfer Via ATM
Follow the given steps to send money from one PNB account to other PNB account using ATM
- Go to your nearest PNB ATM and carry your mobile number registered with PNB Account
- Swipe your PNB debit card in ATM machine and enter your PIN
- Various Banking options will be displayed on the screen
- Select the option Fund Transfer
- There will be two option transfer money to your PNB Account or transfer money to other PNB account
- Select the option as per your requirement
- Now enter the PNB account number to whom you want to send the money
- Enter the amount to be sent
- It will show a confirmation screen, click on the confirm option
- Money will be transferred from your PNB account to another PNB account
- You will get transaction successful message on ATM screen and transaction details via SMS on your registered mobile number.
Take the transaction receipt generated and note down the transaction number for future use.The steps may vary according to PNB ATM software update and it may ask for OTP before transferring the money. So it is advised to carry mobile while sending money via Punjab National Bank ATM.