Keeping pace with other banks in India, Karur Vysya Bank also provides missed call facility to check account balance and get mini statement. Without visiting the bank branch you can get details of your KVB account balance in few minutes, another advantage is that you don’t need internet connection. With your registered mobile number with KVB bank you can enquire balance.
Well there are advantages of Missed Call balance enquiry in KVB bank, you must be thinking how to check the balance when I don’t have KVB missed call number. Here we will let you know the Karur Vysya Bank missed call number and steps to check balance and other information of your KVB bank account with just a phone number
KVB Bank Missed Call Balance Enquiry
Before starting the process you must remember that your mobile number is registered with KVB bank account, only then you can check balance in your account
- From your registered mobile number dial 09266292666
- After few rings the phone will be automatically disconnected
- Minutes later you will get SMS on your mobile of updated balance in your KVB bank account
- If you have forgot your KVB customer ID then dial 08882101234 from registered mobile number and your ID will be sent via SMS on mobile phone
KVB Customer Care Number
Although the KVB missed call balance enquiry number is always available, you might face interruptions due to bad network in such cases you can dial KVB customer care number
- Call to KVB customer care number 18001021916
- Select the options according to IVR and connect your call to customer care executive
- Now ask for your KVB account information
- The customer care executive will verify your profile by asking some questions
- After the call disconnected you will get information of your KVB account balance
Thus by just dialing KVB missed call number and without any use of KVB internet banking or mobile banking you can get information for your Karur Vysya Bank account.