Indian Bank IB Smart Remote App is another achievement of bank in terms of its technical Product. Main feature of this IB Remote app is that you can lock Debit cards with this app without permanently blocking them and then can easily unlock the card. You can download IB Smart Remote App from Google play store or Windows store as per your device.
Providing services digitally Indian bank offer net banking, SMS banking, mobile wallet termed as e-purse and Mobile Banking Application IndPay. Every product has its own qualities and differ among them on basic facility they offer like IB Smart Remote App mainly focuses on Debit/ Credit card issues and setting cash limit.
Register For IB Smart Remote App in Indian Bank
- Download and Install the mobile app from play store or windows store
- Open app and click on I agree to T&C* and proceed further
- Enter your Bank Account number, registered mobile number and set IB App password
- Enter the OTP you received on your Mobile number at next screen, click on submit
- Now you can Add accounts and debit cards in Indian Bank IB Remote App
- After Adding accounts and debit cards you can use it to view balance enquiry, your profile and bank details.
If you have successfully registered your debit card then with IB Smart Remote App set ATM withdrawal and POS purchase limit on your cards.
Set Transaction Limit on Debit Cards
- Open the app, enter IB app PIN and you will see list of registered cards.
- When you click on a card, it shows account and card number associated with it
- After that at the bottom you will see ATM Limit and POS Limit option
- Slide the scroller towards + sign if you want to increase the limit
- If you want to decrease the limit move it towards – sign
- You will see total per day limit at the bottom
To Lock or Unlock Credit/ Debit Card with IB Remote App
- For Debit Card follow the process of transaction limit and reach at Lock/ Unlock Screen
- Move the Slider towards Lock (Red colour) to lock your Debit card or to Open (Green Colour) to unlock it.
- Click on submit to complete process
- To Lock/ Unlock credit card, select the card from listed option and select Lock/ Unlock option.