http://www.beaujolais-challenge.com/?nikolsa=il-rencontre-tous-ses-amis-facebook&d6a=8a The most effective, easy and simple way to complaint about credit card is via Indian Bank Credit Card Complaint redressal System. Credit cards are very useful in banking with a purpose to get extra benefits on loans, insurance and other banking products. But if somehow we experience any problem in credit card we can complaint online via redressal system instead of calling Indian Bank Credit card customer care number.
go here Problems that we can encounter is that not getting the payback points, problem to redeem reward points or not getting offers while they are still applicable. Indian Bank has designed an online complaint system for such issues that solve them instantly with your request by filling online customer complaint form.
Online Method to do Indian Bank Credit Card Complaint
- To use this service go to official website of Indian Bank indian-bank.com
- Now move to navigation bar and select contacts and click on customer complaints link
- A new window will open, click on credit card complaints link
- The Indian Bank credit card complaints form will open
- Enter your credit card number, nature of complaints and description
- Click on submit button and your compliant will be registered with the bank
Track Indian Bank Credit Card Status
- Go to Indian Bank Credit Card Complaint Redressal System
- Select “For Existing Complaints Click here” link
- Enter the credit card reference number and click on fetch button
- The current status of complaint will be displayed
- You can also call Indian Bank customer care number to know the status
http://unbeatableconservatories.co.uk/miosds/4791 So this is the easiest method to complain for your Indian Bank credit card. To file complaint visit directly here http://apps.indianbank.in/CUSTOMER_COMPLAINT/