Missed Call banking is another service started by banks to check account balance and get update of account information. With IDFC Bank Missed Call number you can check account balance, get mini statement know transaction history, block debit card and many other services. Check out the steps for balance enquiry using IDFC Bank missed call number.
Apart from basic services IDFC Bank also provides other services like cheque book request, stop request for services. Here are the SMS banking codes for IDFC mobile banking to perform non-financial transactions. One thing to be kept in mind that your mobile number must be registered with IDFC account. Check out the steps to given below
IDFC Bank Account SMS Banking Codes
From your registered mobile number send SMS to 5676732 or 9289289960 by following code
- To Check Balance: Type Message as BAL / BALANCE or BAL / BALANCE<space> last 4 digit of account number. You need to use only one code among BAL / BALANCE or BAL / BALANCE.
- Check last 5 transactions history: TXN<space> last 4 digit of account number
- To Block your ATM or Debit Card: BLOCK<space> last 4 digit of account number
- To request for new cheque book: CHQBK<space> last 4 digit of account number
- If you want to cancel Cheque: CHQSTOP<space> last 4 digit of account number<Space>6 digits of cheque number
You can also check other services and request from your mobile number by sending SMS HELP to 5676732 or 9289289960.
IDFC Missed Call Number
If you only want to enquire about IDFC account balance then you can choose missed call mobile number facility. From your registered mobile number dial 1800 2700 720 and after few rings your call will be disconnected. First you will get message ‘Thanks for calling IDFC Bank and You will receive SMS for request shortly’
After that you will receive message as Available Balance in A/C XX1124 is Rs. 1, 00,000.
Thus without net-banking you can instantly receive updates of your account with mobile number.