IDBI bank with introducing PayApt mobile wallet ensure that it’s customers enjoy fast banking and thus launch a product with One Click Payment. The Mobile wallet comes with extra features enabling you to do banking quickly. Moreover PayApt has Offers Today feature through which you can shop at discounted prices on various products.
IDBI PayApt Mobile Banking Wallet is available on Google play store and you can install it easily or to seek assistance you can call on PayApt customer care number 080 – 46648112. However we will guide you about registration steps for IDBI PayAPT wallet and acknowledge about its various features.
IDBI PayApt App Registration
- First download and Install the IDBI PayApt App from Play store
- Now open the app and click on registration, you should have registered mobile number with bank
- Enter your details and mobile number
- Set your PayApt PIN
- After confirmation you will be successfully registered for IDBI PayApt App
Features of IDBI PayApt Mobile Wallet
- P2M Payments: With its QR technology you can purchase goods and make payments online
- With its one click option recharge DTH, mobile and pay your bills online
- Set up PayApt virtual card in mobile wallet and shop at ecommerce merchant location
- With PayApt Today offers you get best deals at various daily need apps like big basket, urban clap, and Vero Moda stores
- Use Scan & pay option for transactions at merchants store and Pay with mVisa
- You can make payments directly by linking your IDBI bank credit/ debit cards without adding money in the wallet
- For instant money transfer use beneficiary’s mobile number, email ID or virtual address
Other than financial transactions you can also avail non-financial services in IDBI bank like checking transaction log, viewing remaining balance in wallet, receive notifications of best offers with payment using PayApt.