Credit card is an important utility for banking and any problem regarding this should be addressed immediately. For Your IDBI Bank Credit Card Complaint you can write complaint letter to manager or call customer care number. IDBI bank provide various modes by which the consumer complaint is handled immediately. Check out the process for IDBI Credit Card Grievance redressal
Some time it happens that we are not able to use credit card however it is fully credited, it may be due to last transactions inactivity, card slot problem or any other such issues. If the issue is concerned with IDBI Bank Credit card then we can file complaint using following modes
Visiting the IDBI Bank Branch
- Go to IDBI bank home branch
- Write an complaint letter to Branch Manager describing your issue
- Mention your name, Credit Card number, A/C No., Address and Mobile Number in the application
- Submit the application to bank official and note down the complaint ID for future purpose
- The bank will resolve your problem and notify you via mail or mobile number
Calling IDBI Customer care number
- From your registered mobile number call to IDBI customer care number 1800 425 7600
- The agent will ask few details like name, credit card number
- File your complaint and the agent will submit your request
Sending Mail at IDBI Customer Care E-mail ID
You can also send mail to IDBI bank customer care e-mail id regarding your complaint. Type your mail and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your credit card number and mobile number along with mail. You will get response with-in 2 to 3 working days.
These are some methods by which you can file complaint. If you are a net-banking user then you can also complaint online.