Credit Card is an important utility provide by banks to shop online or offline. Credit Card allows customer to make instant payment with just a swipe and earn reward points. Besides all this, it is important to keep track of the credit card balance. Here are top 4 ways by which one can check ICICI Credit Card balance online or via SMS/ missed call number.
ICICI Bank offers wide range of credit card according to your lifestyle and also let you earn points for every payment made. Customers can check the balance of credit card in ICICI bank online via net-banking and mobile banking app. but for customers who have not registered with net-banking can use SMS and ICICI toll free number.
Top 4 ways to Check ICICI Credit Card Balance
Here we will discuss top 4 methods by which we can know the available balance in ICICI Credit Card
Check ICICI Credit Card Balance Via SMS
- You should use mobile number that is registered with the bank
- From the phone go to messages and type
- IBALCC <space> Last 6 Digits of ICICI Credit Card
- Now send the SMS to 5676766 or
- You can also send the message to 921567676766
How to Know ICICI Bank Credit Card Balance through Mobile App
- Open the ICICI Bank mobile app in your smartphone
- Enter the User ID and password
- On the applications home screen click on the icon ‘Cards, Loans & Forex’
- Credit Card link to your mobile number will open
- Click on the credit card number of which you want to check balance
- The available credit limit in your ICICI credit card will be displayed on screen
ICICI Credit Card Bank Balance Check via Phone Number
- Call on ICICI Credit card toll free number
- Dial 1800 200 3344 customer care number
- Now follow the IVR instructions
- You will receive ICICI Credit Card balance on your mobile number
Customers can also know credit card balance via net-banking. Hence these are the top 4 methods to know ICICI bank credit card balance.