strategie base opzioni binarie Indian Bank is among the top popular banks in India. It offers world class facilities from Net-Banking to elite credit cards. Individuals can register for Indian Bank Mobile Banking, Phone Banking online. For all these services one require CIF number. Here is the answer to all customers who forget Indian Bank CIF number, In this post we will let you know How to find CIF number in Indian Bank.
30 secondi opzioni binarie CIF Number or Customer Identification number is an identity provided by bank that has all personal details of customers. CIF number is needed while online funds transfer in Indian Bank. One can also get CIF number of Indian Bank without passbook by calling customer care. Check out the methods by which you can check CIF number in Indian Bank
Know Indian Bank CIF Number from Passbook
enter site One of the simplest method is from Bank passbook. Whenever an individual open account in Indian Bank he/she gets a passbook to maintain records of transactions and other fund transfer information.
- Open your Indian Bank passbook
- Go to first page where account information is mentioned
- The Indian Bank CIF number is printed on the right side of the page. CIF number is a 10 digit number
Find CIF number in Indian Bank without Passbook
click Sometimes there is a situation, that Passbook is not available at particular place. In such cases, we need to Find CIF number in Indian Bank without Passbook. CIF number can be obtained by calling customer care
- From your registered mobile number call on customer care number 1800 4250 0000
- Follow the instructions of IVR and connect call to customer care agent
- Ask agent for your CIF number
- The agent will verify by asking few questions like account number, branch name, address
- After verification the agent will message your CIF number to registered mobile number
cherche fille a rabat The customer identification number (CIF number) can also be checked by logging in to Indian Bank net-banking. Another method is to visit the Indian Bank branch and enquire for CIF number.