The procedure to update or change the registered mobile number in IDBI Bank is quite simple. You can do this online using IDBI net banking or offline via visiting the bank in person. IDBI bank offers various banking services and products from net banking, phone banking, mobile banking and to avail these services we need to have an updated mobile number with IDBI bank. Here we will learn how to register or change mobile number in IDBI bank.
Mobile number is required in banks so that we can get notifications about our account balance, to avail schemes offered by the government, for digital transactions to receive OTP. It has become mandatory to provide mobile number and if we change our contact number we should immediately update the activated number with our bank account.
Steps to Change / Update/ Register Mobile Number in IDBI Bank
Follow the steps given below:
- Visit your nearest IDBI bank or home branch
- Now ask for Account information update form or mobile number registration form
- Fill the form correctly mentioning your account number, old mobile number and new mobile number
- Now attach copy of the required documents as printed on form, it may include Aadhaar Card, Bank Pass book, Id proof. You may also require to paste passport size photograph
- Now submit the form along with self attested documents
- The bank will process the request to change mobile number
- After successful verification your mobile number will be registered with IDBI account and you will be notified for the same.
Updated Mobile number in banks is now necessary keeping all the points in view whether it is security, registration for net banking, or using other products like mobile apps. Registered Mobile number helps you receiving credit/debit notifications, SMS banking, USSD or IMPS transfer of funds digitally.
Get more information at idbi.com