If you switch to a new mobile number make sure you update the same in your Paytm Account. The process to change the registered mobile number in Paytm Account is quite easy. But not everyone knows that how to do that in the most lucid manner.
In this article we will learn how you can update mobile number in Paytm online without using OTP. If you have lost or no access to previous mobile number, still you can update the new mobile number. Using the web and paytm app, changing mobile number in Paytm has become super easy. Let’s learn how to do that.
Steps to Update Mobile Number in Paytm Account Online
- Go to www.paytm.com
- Login with registered mobile number and Paytm Password
- Click on your name on the top-right corner
- A drop down menu will appear from which select “View Profile” button
- Now Click on “Edit Profile”
- Replace the registered number with new one and click on “Update”
- Doing so, an OTP will be send on the new mobile number. Enter the OTP in the required fields.
How to Change Mobile Number in Paytm Without Existing Number
If you have misplaced the previous number which is registered with the Paytm Account then you should follow a different approach. In this case, the registered paytm mobile number can be changed via two ways. They are:
- Using Web
- Using Paytm App
To change the mobile number using the web, do as follows:
- Go to this link
- Click on “Something Else”
- Select “Your issue is regarding”
- Click on “Others”
- Write about why you want to change the registered mobile number
- The team will connect with you within 24 hours for further process
To change the mobile number in Paytm using Mobile app, you can follow the steps given below:
- Open the app
- Click on Contact Paytm
- Click on “Others”
- Choose “Item Status” and select ‘Others’ from the drop down
- Explain about your issue
- Drop your email Id
- Click on “Submit Your Query”
The Paytm Customer Care team will connect with you within 24 hours.