Reset your Indian Bank Net Banking Password in simple steps online through net banking portal. If you have set hint question than it is easy to regenerate transaction password and online banking password. There is no need to visit branch as the process is completely carried out online.
You often have come across a message while using Indian Bank net banking that “User Status is locked, maximum attempts exceeded”. It is because you have type the login password incorrect many times. Unlocking the User ID is simple you just have to input account number and CIF number and that’s all. But here we will know to set forgotten password
How To Reset Indian Bank Net Banking Password
- Go to net banking website www.indianbank.net.in
- Click on Personal banking and enter your user ID
- On the Login page, click on Forgot password
- A new window will open, provide your registered mobile number, Email ID and PAN number/ Date of Birth
- If information is correct, you will be taken to next screen, choose one of the secret question selected while registration for Indian Bank Net Banking. Enter the correct answer.
- One Time password (OTP) will be sent on your registered contact number. Enter the OTP
- Now set new password and enter it twice, finally confirm it
- Now you have successfully reset login password for net banking
- Go to net banking page and login with new credentials for confirmation
These are the steps for Indian Bank Net Banking Password reset online. Now you can resume your online banking and check balance, shop online and transfer funds instantly. If you have forgot password then visit here