J&K Bank provide various services to its customers which includes phone banking. J&K Bank Miss Call Balance check is the most appreciated one, as customers can check their account balance by just giving a missed call. Most of the customers ask “how to check balance in J&K bank through SMS” so here are some steps to enquire bank balance in J&K bank via phone or miss call.
One can use J&K toll free number, missed call number to know account balance or individuals can also send SMS with specific keywords to get information of last transaction history. J&K Bank balance miss call number and SMS facility is best for customers who doesn’t have account on net-banking, mobile banking and want instant information of their account.
J&K Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Follow the given steps for J&K Bank Miss call balance enquiry. Foremost, thing to be remembered before using your J&K bank balance enquiry is that your mobile number must be registered with your bank account
- Call on J&K Bank Balance toll free number
- Dial 1800 1800 234 from registered mobile number
- Now listen to instructions of IVR and select the option for balance enquiry
- Connect your call to customer care executive
- Ask the agent for account balance enquiry
- Now your account balance will be sent via SMS
- You will receive message as available balance with bank name and account number
J&K Bank Phone Banking Services
J&K Bank provides many other services via phone banking. All you need is to call on bank customer care number, and select the option. Services offered via J&K bank toll free number
- Know transaction details
- Check your bank account balance
- Know status of Cheque
- Stop payment made via Cheque
- Get Account Statement on phone via SMS
These are some of the services provided by J&K. Moreover, you can set default language among Kashmiri, Urdu and English to avoid selecting language each time you call.