http://www.topcanon.fr/figase/opie/332 Change your registered mobile number in OBC bank –Oriental Bank of Commerce in easy steps. Updated Mobile number must be registered with your bank as you receive SMS alerts, notifications, OTP for transactions and other banking services updates on your mobile number. OBC bank has released many new products for convenience banking and mobile number is required for these services.
http://bolataruhan.org/?fiopry=site-de-rencontre-ado-smax&859=33 Mobile number is required for net-banking, mobile banking, OBC e-taxes, OBC e-shoppe and many other applications. With so many services it is necessary to change mobile number in oriental bank. We can change number offline by visiting the branch. Here we will discuss the process to update contact details in OBC.
Steps to Change Mobile Number in OBC Bank
- Visit the OBC bank branch along with required documents
- Ask for Form to change mobile number or contact update form
- Fill the form, mention your account number, name and updated mobile number
- Attach the copy of required documents if needed
- Your Bank Passbook
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity and Address Proof
- The bank may ask you to produce original documents, so carry the original ones
- Once the verification is complete the officials will update your mobile number
http://calonline.com/?q=viagra-without-a-doctor-prescription-from-canada While submitting the form you should check that you have opted to change mobile number for net banking and OTP too as sometime the bank update your mobile number for only SMS alerts. Banks now require linking Aadhaar card with account number so you must be sure that the activated mobile number is linked with Aadhaar card. This helps in availing subsidy on various government schemes. Read more Tadalafil Oral Strips USA Buy Here