There are 3 methods to change mobile number in ICICI Bank. ICICI Bank customers can use these methods to update contact details. Mobile number has now become an identity for digital transactions. Whether we are transferring funds via UPI, net-banking, mobile banking or any other mode of online transaction we require mobile number.
You can download the ICICI mobile number change form and request to update contact details. Mobile number is an important entity for bank account, banks has made it mandatory to have a registered mobile number as you receive SMS alerts, OTP for transaction, benefits under government schemes. Check out the top 3 methods to update contact in ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Phone Number Change via Customer Care
ICICI Bank provides 24X7 customer care facility. Any customer having problem with any banking product can submit his/her request.
- Call ICICI bank customer care number at 1800 200 3344
- You can also call to registered phone number in your state
- Follow the IVR instructions and connect your call to customer care agent
- Ask the Agent to change registered mobile number
- The customer agent will process your request and forward to next stage
ICICI Bank Mobile Number Request Form
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank at icicibank.com
- Now go to “Get in Touch” option and then form center icon
- Click on List of sample forms links
- Now search for update contact details form
- Download the ICICI bank mobile number change request form
- Take print out of the form and fill it
- Enter your Name, Bank account details and other information
- Enter your Old mobile number and new mobile number
- Now submit the form at your nearest bank branch
- After verifying your details the bank will update your mobile number
The form is also available on the bank counter. You can also send mail to icici bank customer care to change mobile number.