There are three ways by which we can change Mobile Number in HDFC Bank. We should have updated Mobile number with our banks to avail various services. With banks focusing more on cashless transactions and digital banking it is necessary to have activated registered mobile number. We can change mobile number in HDFC through ATM, net-banking and by visiting branch.
To receive SMS alerts, ATM Withdrawal Messages and to access phone banking mobile number is required. It also serves as a security feature as OTP required for online transactions is send to registered mobile number. Moreover registered contact number with bank account also helps in availing various government schemes
Change/Update Mobile Number in HDFC Bank using Net Banking
If you have HDFC Net- banking facility, then you can update mobile number online
- Visit HDFC net banking portal netbanking.hdfcbank.com
- Login with your user ID and Customer ID
- Move to Update Contact Details option from top menu, select Update Email ID & Mobile No.
- Enter your Old number and then new number which you want to register
- Confirm the details, OTP will be sent on your old mobile number
- Enter the OTP and your mobile number will be registered with HDFC bank account successfully.
Get HDFC Bank Mobile Number Change Form by Visiting Branch
- Visit the nearest HDFC bank branch in your area
- Ask the officials for Contact update form, you can also get it from link given below
- Fill the form properly and mention your Old mobile number and new mobile number which you want to update
- Submit the form along with required documents like Aadhaar Card, Bank Pass Book or any other as mentioned
- After successful verification you will be notified that mobile number updated successfully
One thing to be consider while updating contact details is that your Old and New mobile numbers should be activated to receive alerts and notification.