go Banking now a days can be done across various platforms whether it is internet banking, mobile banking through app and phone banking. For All these methods the mobile number of customers is the basic requirement. Syndicate Bank also offers SMS banking or phone banking. However, these services are designed for convenience of customers, but in case of suspicious transactions customer should immediately block it. Here we will learn how to block UPI service in Syndicate Bank
ÙÙÙÙØ© ÙØ³Ø¨ Ø§ÙÙ Ø§Ù Ø§ÙØ³Ø±ÙØ¹ Ø¬Ø¯Ø§ With introduction of Unified Payment Interface (UPI) fund transfer has become very easy. With just entering a pin customer can send money from one account to another. But if you come across a situation when the transaction is not done by you, the first step is to block UPI service. Check out the steps given below
Deactivate UPI Service in Syndicate Bank
forex binary options signals You can deactivate Syndicate Bank UPI Service by following steps. One thing to be note is that you have mobile number that is registered with your bank account
- From your phone go to Messages
- Now compose a message in given format to deactivate UPI
- Type BLOCKUPI. There should be no gap between BLOCK and UPI
- Send the message to 9220092200
- You will receive message on your phone regarding deactivation of UPI Service.
Block Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking
http://orpheum-nuernberg.de/?bioede=wer-kennt-die-plattform-anyoption&a9b=7d Mobile phone now a days store all the information of apps installed on them. If you have lost your phone and have provided alternate mobile number then you can block mobile banking in syndicate bank via given steps
- From your registered phone number type message
- Write BLOCKMB and send the message to 9220092200
- Your Syndicate Bank Mobile Banking will be deactivated
http://secfloripa.org.br/esminer/4133 In similar manner you can block or deactivate several services via SMS. There is no need to call customer care or visit bank branch. Just type the message and send it from your registered mobile number and its all done.