You can block Indian Bank ATM Card instantly with your phone. Credit/ Debit cards served many purpose from cash withdrawal from ATM machine to deposit via CDM machines. Many banks now offered other services like change PIN, transfer of money and view account statement. Thus it is necessary to hotlist ATM card if it is lost or stolen.
Indian Bank offers many ways to block ATM card. You can hotlist ATM using IB internet banking, Mobile banking, Phone and via Email. To Instantly block the ATM card you can call Indian Bank Customer care number available 24×7 days. Here we will discuss each method.
Step by Step Procedure to Block Indian Bank ATM Via SMS
- Go to Messages in Your Phone
- Type BLOCKCC and send SMS to 56767
- After that the bank will process request and will instantly block your ATM card
- You will get confirmation message after few minutes
- The message should be sent through registered mobile number
Block Via Calling Customer Care Number
- From your registered mobile number call at Indian Bank customer care no. 1800 425 00000
- You can Block ATM by following IVR options or
- Wait for your call to connect with agent
- Ask him/her to block your ATM card
- The agent will ask some questions and after confirmation will block your credit/ Debit card
- You will receive confirmation via SMS
You can block ATM by sending an email to email@example.com during working hours. Describe your card details and account information in mail, but do not share your PIN. Bank will contact you and after confirmation will block your Indian Bank ATM card. To lock/ Unlock IB networking netbanking credentials you can use Ind Pay Mobile App.