Banks now a days use best advanced technologies in their working culture. Looking at the needs of all customers Bank of Baroda started a missed call number to check account balance. BOB Missed call number for balance enquiry is a service that can be used by customers who don’t have internet connection. Bank of Baroda Missed call and SMS service keeps customers updated with account information.
From registered mobile number one can send SMS or call to BOB toll free number to enquire balance and other information of bank account. Individuals whose mobile number is not registered with Bank of Baroda can register it online or offline. It is compulsory to have registered mobile number with bank account to get SMS alerts and transaction details.
BOB Missed Call Balance Enquiry
Customers having featured phones can get balance account information just by missed call number
- From your registered mobile number dial Bank of Baroda missed call number
- Call on 8468001111 or 84680 01122 mobile number
- The call will disconnect after few rings
- You will receive SMS of updated balance in your bank account
- The message usually contains the last 4 or 6 digit of account number and available balance
- The missed call number is available in PAN India and one user can use it for five times in a single day (24 hours).
Bank of Baroda SMS Service
Missed call facility is instant service to check account balance, however if customers need to enquire about mini statement then they can use the SMS service
- Type message as BAL <Last 4 digit of account number> and send the message to 8422009988 and you will get SMS of your BOB account balance
- To get mini statement type MINI <Last 4 digit of account number> and send it to 8422009988. Your last 5 transactions will be sent via SMS to your mobile number
In this way you can check your BOB Account balance with missed call number free of cost and 24×7.