Axis Bank has always been on top providing high tech banking services to its customers. If a customer wants to enquire for Axis Bank account balance instantly he/she can use the SMS Banking facility. Axis Bank SMS alert activation can be done online by registering on the official website www.axisbank.com. Check out the steps to activate Axis Bank SMS banking.
SMS banking allows customers to get update of their account balance, check last transaction history, request for banking products just by sending an SMS. Once the customer sends message from registered number complete information of Axis Account balance is send via SMS. However the mobile number must be registered with account and SMS alert is activated
Axis Bank SMS Alert Activation
- Visit the official website of Axis Bank at www.axisbank.com.
- At the top of homepage click on explore products tab and then move to Retail>> Savings Account
- Now click on the icon Register for SMS alerts
- A new page will open, click on the Register button for SMS banking
- Now enter your Login ID, (Axis bank customer ID is login ID) and click on Proceed button
- Enter your Axis Bank detail in the SMS registration form
- Enter your Axis Bank debit card/ ATM card details and proceed next
- Select the option for SMS banking registration and confirm
- Your request will be processed and SMS banking alert service will be activated
Axis Bank SMS Code
Once the SMS alert service is activated you can check account balance by sending SMS. Here is list of Keywords for Axis Bank SMS service. Customers need to type the code and send it to 5676782 or 971700002
- To check Balance: BAL <space> <Account Number>
- For Last 3 transactions in Bank: MINI <space> <Account Number>
- To request for a Cheque Book: CHQBK <Last 6 digit of Account Number>
- To Know Cheque Status: CHQST <6 digit Cheque number> <Last 6 digit of Account Number>
- Recharge Mobile: MOBILE < Mobile Number > < Operator Name > < Amount > <Last 6 digit of Account Number>
- DTH Recharge: DTH <Customer ID> < Operator Name > < Amount > <Last 6 digit of Account Number>
You can perform all these functions with Axis Bank SMS banking without any need of net-banking, mobile banking.