Allahabad Bank is one of the nationalized banks in India, Like all other banks Allahabad bank also provides netbanking services to its users through www.allbankonline.in website. While performing digital transaction via netbanking a transaction password is needed which provides two step security for online transactions. The first check is netbanking password and second step is transaction password. In this article we will learn how to generate transaction password and how to change transaction password in Allahabad Bank Netbanking.
Allahabad Bank suggest customers to change transaction password and Login password at regular intervals or with-in 90 days. There are two options ‘Transaction password Change’ and ‘Transaction Password Generation’. If we have forgot the password then we can use Transaction Password Generation’ option
Change Transaction Password in Allahabad Bank
Follow the below given steps to change/generate Allahabad Bank transaction password
- Visit the official website of Allahabad Net Banking at allbankonline.in
- Now enter your Allahabad Bank User ID
- Enter your registered mobile number with country code
- You will be logged in to Allahabad Bank customer dashboard
- Now go to left side of page and expand the password management option
- Click on the option ‘Transaction Password Generation’
- Now fill the change password form
- Select your ATM card number
- Select the bank account linked with ATM Card
- Enter the four digit ATM Pin and click on submit button
- Now you will get OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP received on the next screen and submit it
- Your Allahabad Bank Transaction password is successfully updated.
Allahabad bank keeps record of when the transaction password is changed or generated. You can check the details of Transaction password from the “Transaction Password Generation History”. If you apply for net-banking services in Allahabad bank then it is necessary to change transaction password as well as login password in order to activate the account.
If a customer do not have ATM card then he/she can generate the password offline by requesting for the service. The new generated password will be sent to your registered address. Here is the direct link to change Transaction Password in Allahabad Bank https://www.allbankonline.in/servlet/ibs.servlets.IBSPasswordChangeServlet